Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blah , blah, blah...

Once again life is starting to seem monotonous and boring. I'm doing the same things day in - day out and it's not all that exciting anymore. Same meetings, same family, calling the same people,i think even eat the same foods over and over again. This has got to be an illusion but it seems so real. I have worked hard to create this comfort zone and somewhere along the way it has become a prison of sorts. I have got to break free. I need some life in my life. I think i better start doing something different, but where do i start ? Just for today- I have some praying to do, some decisions to make and some action to take.
Peace.

2 comments:

joy said...

That's a scary place, huh...but lately, bored seems a lot better than exciting. I'm tired of "exciting."

Brain Dead Genius said...

I hear you ! - I flip -flop from being tired of exciting and then tired of boring. Seems i'm never satisfied... for long.