Monday, November 19, 2007

Change is coming...

Actually change has come.
I am hoping that I can get you guys' feedback on my NEW BLOG ( http://deepesthonesty.blogspot.com/ )- there's a link over on the right hand side of this page it's called DEEPEST HONESTY
I am revealing my innermost joys, pains, hopes and struggles via my favorite outlet of all time: Poetry and rhyme. HOLD ON don't get turned off thinking this will be some wacky-wack, artsy fartsy, Shakespearian fluffy poo stuff - cuz it sure won't be ! Far from it - I assure you. Some folks say that they've never read anything like my works before: gut-wrenching honesty, courageous self-exposure and a very interesting ability to touch the readers' spirits. Don't take my word for it - visit my blog and share your views and feedback with the world (we really want to know what you think).
Thanks
Just for today: I can do something different; I am no longer bound by the limitations of the past.
PEACE

No comments: