Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hello Cleveland !


I made it to cleveland's convention safe & sound - thank God.
today i caught a brief glimpse of life after "the ex" and it looked good.
i just had a vision of me being happy with myself and maybe even with someone else - it was good to be free from the never ending thoughts of "waiting and holding on" hoping that maybe we'd reconcile.
i am on my sixth step and i have become painfully aware of some of my defects and i am very optimistic about what me & God can do with my life.
i am relieved to know that i dont have to stay stuck in a pattern of living that ends in hurt and disappointment.
i am very hopeful that i can now find freedom and happiness in my life.
i am grateful to God for the program of Narcotics Anonymous for giving me a life.
Just for today God is Good & so is life.
Peace

No comments: