Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Everybody Else Has Been ill So...

I finally caught the stomach bug that's been going around. Everybody in the house had it, friends had it and I was very grateful that I didn't get it; until now ! I was sick as a dog last night & today too. But I am starting to get better now. Thank God !
On a separate note: I am getting aggrivated again: The sponsee that keeps relapsing has behaviors that make me want to scream ! So arrogant and yet so childish. The enabling parent, the turn the other cheek family member and I get pissed becuase I think that people should allow addicts to hit a bottom. There I go thinking again.
I had a dream that I was happy again, but it lasted for way to short a time. I almost want to slip into a coma so that I can enjoy that feeling on a lasting basis.
Life around here tends to get busy. Parenting, sponsorship, self-employment, relationship, my own recovery...
I am grateful to have a program that tells me "easy does it" and reminds me that I am powerless. Hope is found here.
Just for today I am grateful to have hope.
Peace.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Meg Moran said...

yeah, first things first...welcome to the top 100...nice to meet you! Hope you feel better soon. Till then take care, it will all still be there when you're better.