Saturday, April 14, 2007

Katt Williams Concert !

Just got back from the Katt Williams concert & it was fucking hilarious ! I had a pretty good day over-all; started out feeling a little sick but I took a nap & bounced back just in time to ejoy the comedy show tonight. I actually saw about 7 people that I know in attendance - that amazes me considering all the people that were there. Back in the big city where i was born & raised you hardly ever saw people that you knew in big crowds, but oh well this is life in the little city & i love it. Thank you God for a damn good day. I hope you guys' day wasn't too bad.
Peace.

1 comment:

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

Hey there Mr BDG!
LOVE your intro under the title. I can TOTALLY relate! heheh
Anyway, nice to meet you! and hope to see you posting again soon. :)