Monday, April 9, 2007

We fall down but...


Oh well now i know how it feels to write some truly awesome stuff (it may have been my best ever) only to accidentally erase it. ARGHHHHHHHH ! I started to say "skip it, maybe i'll try again tomorrow". But noooooooo I HAVE to write something tonight. SO here I am trying to figure out what to say - I won't even attempt to re-create the masterpiece that i've erased (you had to be there). I will say this: God is good, we are the chosen ones - no human power could have relieved my suffering. With this awareness I try to maintain compassion towards my brothers and sisters who are still out there "stuck on stupid". It's all too easy for me to forget how truly powerless I am and without much choice that "they" are. God I thank you. Please help them.

No comments: