Monday, April 16, 2007

Okay, okay !

I have been having headaches for the past two days. Is it hypochondria ? Thinking that maybe there's something wrong with me - since the life insurance company denied me (for unknown medical reasons) probably not. My sponsee who has relapsed is considering leaving the state, I don't want him to, citing that geographic change is not the solution - but how much does my own selfishness (I love him & would rather have him here where we can grow together) affect my ability to to be objective ? I have been kept pretty busy in my fledgling business (thank you God !) Now I have the opportunity to make money doing WEB DESIGNS (now I am going to establish a business doing that.) I went over Step Seven with a sponsee tonight. I need to finish my Sixth Step (not my first time working the 6th) & make an appointment with My sponsor. My personal life is hectic; new year & a half old baby among many other things. - (Boy am I powerless !). I thank God that I am not bored, poor, lonely, hopeless or using drugs. I have faith that things will improve. I need to get a balance. I will take steps to give myself a break.
Actually I have begun to take steps - I went to a concert the other night (& had a great time!)
Just for today - I am going to do the best that I can & try to make a better life for me & my family.
Peace

No comments: