Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Can you hear me now...?

Once again I have one of those situations in my life where my ability to communicate is breaking down. Seems like whatever I try to talk to my 'old lady' about falls on deaf ears. It just never seems to hit her ears the way it left my mouth. Resulting in miscommunication and an apparent overall waste of my oxygen. Every now and then somebody else will tell her something that will cause her to say to me - "that makes sense, what you've been telling me". By this time I've usually given up in frustration (SURRENDERED). Oddly enough; instead of feeling better & vindicated, I end up feeling unappreciated and wanting to make uncool comments. The really difficult part is that I will now develope the expectation that things will be different. Hahahahahahaha - That's a good one. But the 'scary-go-round' keeps right on spinning. My gratitude is that Just for Today; I can keep my mouth closed, feel whatever I feel without acting out & just let life happen (for better or worse) without choking or cussing anybody out. I guess I might want to look at finding a new way to communicate or something - maybe there are some improvements that I can make.

No comments: