Sunday, May 6, 2007

Food, Folks & Fun...

I spent the day at a Recovery Event & had a fantastic time. Fellowshipped with people from several states (many of whom I had met before). It feels good when people with years & years remember my name or face. I made some important busines contacts too. Possible invitations to vend at upcoming events. We submitted a design to the Convention Logo Contest & won (the competition was pretty stiff too). All in all, the day was pretty damn good. As I keep coming back things just keep getting better for me in every area of my life. I can't put a price tag on the feeling of love & belonging that I get from the members of this fellowship - from the newer members to the old-timers - people have a way of making you feel at home here. Ahhhhhhhh yes... Just for today, this is the life. I think I'll continue working on my stepswork so I can try to make these feeling last.

No comments: