Monday, February 11, 2008

May God Bless...

Just for today I don't have to be the crying little boy angry at life and God for not allowing me to have what I want. I can accept God's will and trust that His plan is perfect (not always to my liking or understanding).
Today I can recognize my blessings and be grateful for my process, keep the focus on me, do what i have to do for me.
Just for today I can get into the solution and stop focusing on what i think the problem is.
I can take time out to recognize that God is and has been working it all out all along.
Just for today I can be at peace with my life and find gratitude in knowing that I do not have to travel alone or try to figure everything out by myself.
Just for today I can be grateful that God is in control and I no longer have to fool myself into believing that I am running things.
I can let go and let God.
Just for today I can pray for others, care about others best interests, hope that people have success in their lives and move aside and enjoy others' processess trusting that God will get us all where we need to be when we need to be there.
Just for today - i can stop all the crying and whining and return to living and enjoying life without the use of drugs.
God has been carrying me through (using plenty of angels and messengers) and I have far too much to be grateful for to be wasting my time complaining.
Thank you God for another day in the land of the living - CLEAN !
I love you, and I wish you peace in your life.

1 comment:

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

God Bless Drew
Hope the 14th is OK for you. keep the faith! It DOES get better.