Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Message...

After much prayer and meditation this is the message that has come to my mind...

"Do you know me?
Do you know how much I love you?
How I have kept watch over you, hoping that you would make the right choices?
Do you know me?
Do you know how much I have wept for you during your hardships and struggles and heartaches?
How I have protected you from harm many times?
Do you know me?
Do you know that I have often watched you sleep and planted beautiful dreams in your mind?
Do you know that I have given you the sun in order that your travels would not be in darkness?
Do you know that every morning I take the time to personally wake you up; everyday without fail?
Do you know me?
That I have always rooted for you and had only the best plans for your life?
Do you know that I have loved you from the beginning of your life?
Do you know that even when you fall I am there to always pick you up?
Did you know that no matter what you do I will always love and forgive you?
Do you know me?
Do you know that I had one son and He gave his life for you?
Do you even know me?
Do you know that I have given you life?
Do you know that I have done all these things for you and only you?
Do you know that when you are hurting, so am I?
Do you know me?
Do you know that I have never asked for anything in return?
Do you know that I want you to know me, to love me, to walk with me, to feel all the love in the world through me?
Do you want to know me?
I am here.
I have always been here.
Right here.
Waiting.
Wanting.
You.
Only you.
I love you.
Do you know me?
Please come get to know me, I’m your father."


just for today... thank you God.

No comments: