Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Speechless...

when i try to put into words the way i feel about my higher power i am lost.
i have become aware of how awesome He is.
how much He loves me.
how He has placed people in my life to deliver His message to me.
how He has persisted in loving me, helping me, protecting me all my life and patiently waited for me to come to Him, to receive Him and all His love.
how undeserving i am.
how all i can do is cry sometimes...
tears of gratitude for finally being brought into a place where i can no longer deny
the obvious: that there is a Power greater than me than is all and loves me.
today all i can do is thank God
over and over again
for everything
i even thank Him for this process for as much pain as i have experienced, i am aware that without this i may have remained distracted and lost.
i am grateful for His love that comforts me, encourages me, lifts my spirit, makes today beautiful, makes my future bright and wonderful,
gives me peace and security
i only want to become the best instrument that i can possibly be to serve His will and purpose for me
just for today i am doing very well - thank God.
just for today i am excited about this path, i can't wait to get more and more of this
i see others walking this path and i am grateful for them showing me the way
i will do my part each day to stay on this path
i feel like i am at my very first meeting surrendering that old tired existence for a new way of life...
just for today i thank God for my recovery, my life and for everything.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hey there! I'm Sam, one of the many who Micky graced in his list. Please pardon my putting the same comment on your site that I've put on so many others.

I've copied his list (with some omission of content!) and posted in on my site, www.raanch.com. You might want to take a look, for there are 82 blogs listed there. You're bound to find a new friend to follow. Also, I'm offering to everyone the code to put the same list in a post on their site. Lastly, there's a non-link to Micky's site, where folks can post a thank you to him for his service. After all, he really helped us out by compiling this list!

Take good care!
Sam