Friday, February 22, 2008

Wow !

All I can say is wow !
its been a helluva 24 hours in my life.
It all began when my ex came to visit me,
that was very unusual and i was caught off guard, thinking that she'd never again bother with me.
anyway she didnt want anything other than to say that she misses me sometimes and we ended up kissing.
that was cool.
no promises, no plans nothing
cool
but you know i have this way over active imagination that says we'll be back together again and stuff like that
well i had to stay in reality, especially after i rode past her house at 5am (on my way to new york) and saw that she wasn't even home.
my imagination says that she was at her boyfriends house
i ended up feeling quite hurt, i actually drove 9 hours in agony
but i held up and prayed my way through
i talked to my sponsor and he did what sponsors do - kept me in touch with reality.
and reminded me to stay prayed up.
so i was getting better, being at a convention can have that effect on a guy ya know.
so as God would have it - the committee asked me if i felt like speaking.
why me right?
i thought it was because i have that kind of personality
but in hindsight i really believe that it was God working
because after i said ok
and as i was heading to the room to speak someone told me that the topic was
RIDING OUT THE STORM
hahahahahahahahahahahaaa
at any rate
me and God did a fine job
and now i feel great, got plenty of hugs and everybody felt me !
God is awesome
all the time
just for today
i am making boundaries that stand, i am tired of contributing to my own misery
peace
God loves you and so do I

No comments: