Monday, February 25, 2008

true to my name...

dude !
i am feeling exceptionally good today !
just finished talking with my sponsor and i have found freedom !
i have made the ultimate decision in my life today:
i am no longer giving away my power and i don't have to anymore.
i used to think that people had to respect my boudaries - but today i realize that boundaries are made for ME to respect and enforce.
what a concept !
it never occured to me that this was the case.
but now i finally understand and i will NOT allow anybody to violate MY boundaries.
also i have finally arrived back into the land of reality:
i ain't holding my breath anymore, fuck it.
today i am single and alive and i aint stalling out my life a minute longer.
it's been months and i finally woke up
maybe it was because we had "sex" yesterday and that brought me back to my senses.
it wasn't angelic, the earth didn't move - it was good but oh well, there's plenty of good sex out there if that's all i'm going to settle for.
so just for today i have been praying to God for closure on all unhealthy relationships in my life and i think i have re-discovered the power to walk the path.
hell yeah
i feel great today
it is truly a great day to be drew.
oh yeah for those that don't know already:
I AM DREW !
Just for today, i don't care what a person says i ain't budging on my path, because my path leads to peace, growth and a closer walk with my God - if you represent any type of disruption to that then i won't allow you to be a part of my life.
not me.
why?
because i'm drew dammit
God's child.
and with God's love i don't really need much else.
peace.

No comments: