Sunday, July 1, 2007

Fun In Recovery

Yesterday me & a few of my buddies went to an all day "Recovery SpeakerJam" in a neighboring town a few miles down the highway. It was really nice. We hung out and fellowshipped with lots of people. Actually I didn't go there to hang out - I was there to help raise funds for the area by selling Recovery Tee Shirts by (DaytonCustomTees.com). We sold lots of shirts and made a lot of people happy. Not to mention that we made a few dollars for the old pocket too. The day was a complete success whatever negativity came our way was quickly vanquished by our positive spirits and application of spiritual principles. Now that I think about it, I've had a great weekend: went to see LIVE FREE or DIE HARD on friday, and went to the NEWPORT AQUARIUM in KENTUCKY today. No wonder I'm tired. Oh well God is good and so is the program and Just For Today; even tho' I didn't have much drama to share, I am sharing my gratitude - cuz in recovery, we do have fun sometimes too. I better knock on wood - I start my new job tomorrow...
Peace.

No comments: