Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Gotta let it burn...

This morning I watched as my kids opened their gifts from Santa - they were ecstatic ! They seemed to have received every gift imaginable ! Santa is good. Even though I was very happy & grateful to be a part of it all, I felt as though I had to force my smile at times. I guess knowing that I have to be leaving soon kinda put a little damper on the festivities for me. But oh well things could always be worse. Thank you God for all the good that I have in my life.
Just for this moment - I'll just keep moving forward, trying like hell to be grateful for the things that "ARE" all around me - and not be focused on the things that "AREN'T".
God "IS" and His plan is absolutely better than what I can come up with - whether I can see it or not. I will walk this path and look forward to what lies ahead.
Peace to all and May God Bless.

No comments: