Thursday, January 10, 2008

Days Of Our Lives

My life is like a soap opera at times, looks real, sounds real but all fantasy.
i can jump into a fantasy in a nano-second and not even know it. thank God for my friends and support people.
they remind me to stay in the moment, not a few moments ago or even a few moments from now.
life is what it is, not what i want it to be.
these simple truths can sometimes be as difficult to grasp as learning chinese.
but just for today i have the unconditionsl love and support of people who dont mind constantly reminding me.
today i talk about my thoughts and feelings and not act on them, which is a miracle itself.
God is good and His power is sufficient - as long as i am willing to let it be.
peace & God be with you.

2 comments:

erinsav said...

How's it going? I've been lurking around, reading your posts but not commenting.

So I figured I would let you know that I'm here and have been keeping up with your story lately. It sounds like you are starting to feel better and I've very glad to see that.

Take Care
Erin

Anonymous said...

thanks erin...
i think i am feeling better now finally and for real this time.
it sucks to go thru after years of relatively smooth sailing. but oh well, it is whatit is and it will be what it will be !