Thursday, January 3, 2008

Just For Today

This is going to sound a little bit unbelievable (i aint mad at you if you doubt me) but i didn't read the letter at the marriage counsellors. i actually didn't even go there. something occurred to me: if you love someone then respect them and their wishes even if it doesn't coincide with what YOU want.

PERIOD.

if i plan to practice this philosophy, if i am showing something different then i need to start right the fuck now!

so i picked her up, told her that we don't have to go at all. told her that i respect her and wish her all the best.

i'm done causing stress in her life. i'm ready to spread my wings and start applying the principles in my life again. i'm ready to learn the lessons of this experience and grow from it.
i'm ready to be drew again !

ahhhhhh... it feels good to be back.
my disease tries to tell me lies, the lies are so effective because they come in the form of my own thoughts and i typically believe them.
but...


Just For Today...

disease you can kiss my ass. me and God are going to be just fine.

No comments: