Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Feelings

Today i felt a variety of feelings from anger to sadness to joy. And they probably came in that order too.
I shared my honest feelings in a meeting today and got support.
I spoke with my counsellor this afternoon and got encouraged and enlightened.
I spent a few hours with my baby boy today and got uplifted.
I spoke with my church pastor tonight and got spiritually renewed.
I am refreshed right now - with a renewed energy.
I know that i have what it takes to make it.
I now believe in myself.
I know that God really is good to me - even now.

Just for today - life is good and I am the prize !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know we don't know one another, and this is a little odd. I came upon your blog though, and it seems you maybe could use a new person to talk to who isn't involved in your life directly. If you'd like a chat let me know. I'm Stacie~

Anonymous said...

Sure stacie,
i am always open to positive, recovery based, spiritual chit chat -

e-mail me
drulover30@yahoo.com