Monday, January 14, 2008

Hell yeah !

Went to bed feeling great and woke up the same way. Thanking God and praising Him for everything.
My son got dropped off to me this morning and i spoke with his mom briefly and even tho i did digress and tell her how good she looked and that we could still make beautiful music together - i didn't get mad or hurt when she said no.

it was just like me trying to holler at any other cute girl (ya win some, ya lose some)

at any rate i dont have butterflies or anything, but i do know that it important that i protect my freedom - so i suggested that we make arrangements so that i can pick him up and drop him off in such a way that i dont even have to see her or talk to her at all (involving a mediator or something).

i think it is best for right now.

i have admitted my powerlessness and surrendered on a couple of issues, and now i don't have to fight anymore (one being this question of custody and the other being an issue regarding financial support) all i can do is make other people angry and uncomfortable and bring consequences onto myself.

so just for today i am going to continue to take care of myself and my responsibilities and stay grateful for all my blessings and my freedom.

Thank you God for getting me through this without the use of drugs, sex, relationships or anything else that might have compromised my process. Thankfully i have been open to take a look at me, get with me and God and grow.

i know that just for today i dont have to be driven to live a life in search of something outside of me and God to make me feel better.

if i have learned anything it is that God is sufficient.
and so am i.

peace.

No comments: