Saturday, January 19, 2008

Holding...

Me and God have been gaining ground and i am holding. everything that i let go of doesn't always have claw marks left on it anymore. i have not lost my mind in the blind pursuit of anything to make me feel better either, other than sharing with others in recovery, prayer, fellowshipping, attending meetings and reading my literature. i socialize a little bit here and there but nothing heavy at all.

the best part is that all the changes are happening from the inside out, i don't have to force things - i just want to do better and be better - better meaning: more spiritual, humble and into this program to the best of my ability.

i absolutely have to remind myself of my reality constantly - to stay protected from my ability to dive into the world of fantasy which for me can be nightmare.

Just For Today: thank God for everything,

peace

No comments: