Monday, January 28, 2008

I ain't dead...

that which doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. today i stand strong on God's love and mercy. my house is being built on a foundation that won't rock, fade or change in time. i am grateful for my recovery and my life. i just finished a fourth step on this relationship issue that i had been having and i am grateful for the awareness of my part in things and for the opportunity to improve upon my self in preparation for what God has in store for me next. I am also grateful for my assets - i have some very good qualities and i want to hold on to them.
just for today this process is awesome i choose to be a recovering addict by working my program today.
p.s. the temptation to act out is often great but the rewards for living principled are even greater.

No comments: